Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The DaVinci Code By Dan Brown

If you could ask the author/illustrator of this book one question, what would it be, and why?

I would ask what inspired the book. The thing I find so interesting about Dan Brown's books, especially this one and Angels and Demons (the prequel) is that all the clues and facts and art is all real and can be found in DaVinci's art or the statues. It kind of made me step back and think what if this isn't fiction because everything makes sense. Some of the conspiracies and societies are real (such as the one in the DaVinci Code), and the main points of the book are rooted in fact. I also love how his books combine science and religion in a way that (in my opinion) does justice to each and makes the plot unique and interesting.
I suppose the real question is how does Dan Brown know so much about these societies and the clues that can be found in Italian art? Think about it

-Emilia

No comments:

Post a Comment