Friday, July 26, 2019

Everything, Everything By: Nicola Yoon

Would you recommend this book? If so, who would you recommend it to, and why? If not, why not?

I would defined recommend Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. The book is about a girl named Maddy who is not allowed to leave her house due to an illness called SCID. Maddy is eighteen and is taken care of by her mother and Carla who is her nurse. One day, a family moves in next door and she takes romantic interest in a boy named Olly. From that point on, Maddy’s life changes. I would recommend this book for its phenomenal ending. Many books end gradually but Maddy’s reality shatters not far from the final pages. I was shocked by the sharp turn the plot took. This book skillfully amazes the reader at what is below the surface.
This is one of my favorite books and I believe other people will feel the same way.


-James

No comments:

Post a Comment