Tuesday, August 20, 2019

The Uninvited by Tim Wynne-Jones

This book was really good. By looking at the cover (See image) or reading the back you may think that the book is going to be scary. But in reality it wasn't actually that scary. If I had to give it a genre I would say it was more of a thriller. I won't tell you much about the book but what I will say is the writing is really good its very descriptive and sort of reminds me of a  Stephen King novel. The start may feel a little bit boring but as you keep reading, it just gets better and better and more and more intense as it goes on. Its worth it by the end and there's a lot of twists. if I had to give it a rating from 1 to 10 I would give it a 8.1
Highly recommended if you like thrillers/mysteries.
- Zephyr


No comments:

Post a Comment