Thursday, August 15, 2019

Boy 21, Matthew Quick

If you were written into this book, what would your role be, and why?


If I were a character in this book, I would be Finley. I can relate to him because supports people in need and is a good friend. For example, Finley helped his friend Erin when she was in the hospital. Finley also helped Russ (Boy21) when he was going through a difficult time after losing his parents. Finely loves playing basketball and I do too. Basketball helps him escape and forget about all the hard things in his neighborhood like drugs and gangs. Finley is a dedicated player, he always practices with Erin after school and takes 100 free throws everyday to improve. I can relate to this because I work hard to be a good athlete too. So, I would be inclined to want to be Finley in this book.

-Gabriel

No comments:

Post a Comment