Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Grass for His Pillow by Lian Hearn

"The first book is always the best". I always agree with this statement except for a few exceptions, Grass for his Pillow is one of those exceptions. Its the second book in the Tales of Otori series and I think it was as good as the first or better. I think it was even more descriptive then the last. I wish I had read it in the winter because it takes place in the winter. In many parts of the book the characters are trying to get warm and I read that in a heat wave. Which was annoying because I wanted to be cold. I recommend the Tales of Otori series to anyone who liked the movie "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" (but know one has seen that movie. probably... But if you haven't seen it I recommend it also its really good). The series is good for people of any age that is above 5th garde unless your really smart. I really liked this book and I cant wait to read the third!
- Zephyr

No comments:

Post a Comment