Monday, August 19, 2019

Empress of A Thousand Stars By Rhonda Belleza

You have no clue how hard it was to find a book that started with E that I also wanted to read. But here we are. 
I liked this book well enough. I saw room for improvement in the storyline, but I liked the writing and the characters. There are also some things that I felt were not explained very well in the book (the science fiction aspect, where there is different technology and everyday customs). I may seem like I only have bad things to say about this book, but I did like the general plot and all the different character traits and problems. This book is also set in space which gives a great opportunity for people from different planets to interact (which is a bigger theme in the actual book). All around, I'ld say this was a good read, but just not the best fit for me.
- Emilia

No comments:

Post a Comment