Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Warcross by Marie Lu

Would you recommend this book? If so, who would you recommend it to, and why? If not, why not?

I would recommend Warcross by Marie Lu because of its sophisticated plot. When I read the book, its unpredictable story line made it hard to put down. In the book the main character, Emika, is engrossed in Warcross, an advanced virtual reality game that takes part in many aspects of her world. Emika only lives with her sister in New York and struggles to make ends meet. Because the police are overwhelmed with the amount of criminals in the city, they put rewards out for capturing certain criminals. Emika is a bounty hunter hoping to be successful and receive enough money to live. As the book continues, Emika begins to find out more about Warcross and her life takes a new turn. Often in the book, I felt I knew what was going on but when the page turned, everything was flipped upside down. If you like mysteries and books with questions about moral values, this is a great book for you. Reading Warcross was a great start to my summer and I hope that many other people will enjoy it too.

-James

No comments:

Post a Comment